Benefits of In-Booth Education
Join leading health care industry organizations at the AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2017 in Boston, Massachusetts – April 1-5, 2017. The benefits of providing education in your exhibit booth include:
- Increased booth traffic up to 153%
- Reaching a global audience at the largest international nursing conference
- Transforming perioperative practice through education
- Access to top health care professionals
- 65% of 2016 Expo attendees reported having product influence in their ORs
- Pfiedler’s team of experts develop education congruent with best practices
- Opportunity to repurpose CE activity materials for ongoing use, available in various formats: CE seminar, independent study guide or online. Click here to see examples of our Online Education
Don't take our word for it, below are testimonials from past AORN Exhibitors, highlighting the returns of offering education from their booth.
"I have partnered with Pfielder Enterprises over the past 8 years to offer education in our booth at AORN and beyond. Over the years I have watched the education offerings evolve in sophistication with the market to ensure that they were offering pertinent information and value to the customers. The focus has always been on the patient and educating the healthcare provider to offer a higher level of care. The participants at AORN greatly appreciate this opportunity to learn and participation in our booth has continued to grow over the years to where we felt the need to offer additional courses."
~ Tricia Saucier, Stryker
"Through a collaboration with Pfiedler Enterprises, offering Continuing Education (CE) courses for the nurses that attend AORN is something that Cardinal Health is proud to do. We understand that ongoing education and training are critical to nurses’ success. Sharing CE courses in our booth at AORN is a way that we can support this important caregiver by helping them to continually advance their clinical knowledge."
~ Nicole Piazza, Cardinal Health
"Good information on unique device identifiers. It's always good to keep up on subjects and areas where you get little actual hands-on experience. Thanks for providing this educational opportunity."
"AORN Expo helped us find out more and encouraged our facility to purchase a fluid waste device to replace our current suction cannula and tubing system."
"I leave booklets in nurses’ lounge so other staff can read and use it as a resource for reference."
"With the increasing pressure to lower costs in the hospital setting, I have been really interested in how efficient our packs and packing system was. With information gained during this presentation, I now have an idea of where to start to help make our packs more efficient and less costly."
"The education offered in the hall each year helps me to increase my knowledge and skill base to provide better patient care and safety."
"Ignorance is not bliss but dangerous to our ability to articulate of why we are here providing care to our patient. We need to treasure our ability to help others and at the same time take care of ourselves in order to be effective in the care we provide."
AORN 2017 at a Glance
Do you have questions about the AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2017? Read more below about:
- The Pfiedler Enterprises CE development process by accessing our Step-by-Step Guide to Exhibit Floor Education
- Increasing brand exposure through our marketing opportunities. Access information about 2017 Marketing Deadlines
- Other health care leaders offering Exhibit Floor Education
Need More Information?