Meet Your Continuing Education Needs
The AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2017 is the time and place to meet your relicensure, certification and competency Continuing Education needs. Nurses who participate in Exhibit Floor Education benefit from:
- Access to evidence-based education
- Educational courses, each awarding 2.0 hours approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing and IAHCSMM
- Two educational formats available: Self-paced study guides or in-booth workshops presented by expert faculty
- Easy, online access to certificates and transcripts
We listen to our nurses' feedback! Below is what AORN attendees said about Exhibit Floor Education:
- "Good information on unique device identifiers. It's always good to keep up on subjects and areas where you get little actual hands on experience. Thanks for providing this educational opportunity."
- "AORN Expo helped us find out more and encouraged our facility to purchase a fluid waste device to replace our current suction cannula and tubing system."
- "With the increasing pressure to lower costs in the hospital setting, I have been really interested in how efficient our packs and packing system was. With information gained during this presentation, I know have an idea of where to start to help make our packs more efficient and less costly."
- "The education offered in the hall each year helps me to increase my knowledge and skill base to provide better patient care and safety."
- "Ignorance is not bliss but dangerous to our ability to articulate of why we are here providing care to our patient. We need to treasure our ability to help others and at the same time take care of ourselves in order to be effective in the care we provide."
AORN 2017 at a Glance
Pfiedler Enterprises continues to expand educational formats and topics exclusive to the AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2017. Check out the latest exhibitors providing education on our Exhibit Floor Education page.
Need More Information?
Stay up-to-date. Follow us on facebook and twitter as we announce new exhibitors providing educational courses.
Learn more about registering for the AORN Global Surgical Conference & Expo 2017.
Need past AORN Certificates?